Corti v3.3 is now completely automated and does not need manual intervention to insert pairs.
It will autoscan and find the most negative correlated dual pair to trade the first time it is added in a chart and each time it closes in profits.
How to setup Corti 3.3 in MT4 ?
- Extract the zip file and place the MQL4 folder in your data folder in MT4
- Open MT4 and you should have Corti EA 3.3 + Indexed Indicator
- Add Corti EA in a random Chart/TF .
- It will download the history of that TimeFrames for those pairs….wait it.
- Wait it to AutoScan and find the Most NEGATIVE Correlated Pair to index and trade when there is a valid signal.
- In the end it might ask you to add the indicator Indexed.ex4 in the same chart of Corti
With the hope it does not have any bugs, you can download it here : https://cortiea.com/download-corti-issh-v3-3/