I have not been so much active because i was coding,testing,recode,retest and comeup with the best possible solution for Corti.
So Corti X is an expert advisor for MT4/MT5 with a different recovery logic from the previous vesions.
These volatile times were a good test to understand better the market how the recovery handles and stress test it.
Basically Corti X logic went back to the basics of the version we used to trade 2 years ago but with a small change which made the differrence.
Remember that we always want to trade correlated pairs like EURUSD vs GBPUSD , BTCUSD vs ETHUSD , EURUSD vs XAUUSD , the problem comes after the recovery when the market goes against us.
How does the Corti X recovers ?
- It trades BUY EURUSD vs SELL GBPUSD
- Trails in profit or recovers them on trigger on negative equity
- When a recovery is opened, it is managed individually to be trailed in profit or trigger another recovery,not anymore as a basket.
- If a recovery is trailed in profit, it will wait a delay time input of 900min so it trades on a different market condition it opened or closed.
- Choose the number of recoveries to use depending on your balance and lot.
Pay attention to point nr.3….that is very important.
The results are these : https://www.myfxbook.com/members/mastercool66/corti-x-beta-testing/9545801
Download to test it : https://cortiea.com/download-corti-ea/